How To Add or Remove Email Accounts in Windows 10 Mail App | Windows 10 Tutorial. The Windows Mail Application let you approach all your diverse email accounts at one place, as from Microsoft Exchange, Hotmail, G-mail,Office 365, Outlook.Com and another different account. In this Windows instructional exercise, you will realize how to “Delete or Add” E-mail accounts in the Windows-10 mail application.
In the event that you have marked into Windows utilizing Microsoft account, at that point, Windows has officially set up your Microsoft Record into Mail Application.
How to Add Hotmail Account with Windows 10 Mail App?
Be that as it may, in the event that you need to include more email accounts from other email accounts just follow below mentioned simple steps.
- Inside from the Mail application, tap the Settings button from the base left corner, and from Settings area, click accounts, and afterwards click add account.
- You will be given the most well-known email service provider, or if your email service provider is not in the list, then at that point you can tap on Another account to physically/manually design POP or IMAP accounts.
- For example, in the event that you tap on Outlook.com then you will have to provide your login credentials of your Outlool.com, Live.com.
- Subsequent to filling the Hotmail Login information, tap the allow button, so Mail Application may get to your record. In the case of everything goes well, at that point you are suggested to tap the Done button, and your Hotmail account is presently accessible in Windows Mail application.
- To move from one mail account to another account, click on the Records button from the left side area, and pick a proper record or account that you wish to utilize, and within a fraction of a second you will be switched to your desired account.
The Mail and Calendar applications included with Windows-10 enable you to remain up-to-date on your email messages, deal with your calendar and keeps you reminding of important dates and events you wish to keep remember even during your busy schedule.
It keeps you in contact with individuals you think about the most. Intended for both work and home, these applications enable you to convey rapidly and centrearound what’s imperative for you. Windows-10 mail applications support Office 365, Exchange, hotmail.com, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo! and other popular accounts.
You can erase old or irrelevant email messages to keep your inbox flawless, composed, and recoup storage room.
How to Delete Hotmail account from Windows-10 Mail Application?
Although the Mail application in Windows-10 comes with lots of useful features, but sometimes you really want to get rid of it or remove it due maybe due to various junk mails, lots of promotional emails out of which maximum are from Microsoft itself promoting their own products and applications or maybe there can be other personal reasons, so here I am telling you the steps to be followed in order to delete your Hotmail account completely from Mail Application:
- From the base left corner, click Switch to Settings button, and then from the Settings pane, you are supposed to click Accounts.
- Select your account from the list which you want to delete and then from the account setting option tap to delete the account.
- The account will be deleted immediately without any hassle and if you want to confirm the same then tap on the delete button once again.
That is it. Following these instructions, you can add or delete your account from Windows-10 Mail Application.